The Governing Body of the Lead School (The Ted Wragg Multi-Academy Trust) will ultimately take responsibility for the financial management of the course and be accountable to the Department for Education. Annual Grant return audits are carried out by an external group of Auditors on the behalf of the Department for Education.
COURSE PARTNERSHIP GROUP
The Course Partnership Group and Management Board meets on four occasions in each academic year at the Lead School and reports to the Lead School Governing body. The Course Partnership Group and Management Board is representative of the SWTT SCITT ITT Partnership. The Course Management Board includes...
- Headteachers, or their representatives, from the ITT Partnership
- Lead School Governing Body representative
- SCITT Lead
- ITT Partnership Professional Training Coordinator
- ITT Partnership Subject Course Tutor
- Student representative from the current Cohort
- Exeter Consortium Primary School Direct representative
- External with a responsibility for finance
The Partnership Group and Management Board have responsibility for...
- Monitoring all aspects of the course
- Strategic planning
- Reporting progress to the Lead School Governing Board
- Setting an Appeals Sub-Committee for student disciplinary issues. This Committee is chaired by the Lead School Headteacher
SWTT SCITT is a member of OIA.